Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Adrenaline rush

Counting down to SCKLM on this Sunday (29 Sept 2013), I feel the adrenaline rush merely by reading posts from my running friends on facebook. People has started posting up things, race day transportation, race venue, line up position, pacing strategy, etc.

There are group of friends that aiming for a target time (Program 330 the given name), and have been planning on this for some time. Seeing their day to day training up to today, I, even though not participating this time, feel the nervous and excitement for the them. 

I have a group of friends too will down to KL for the event and take as getaway from work. 

And running friends from the circles too will be running.

The race that postponed and is happening this weekend. Everyone has sharpen the sword and loaded the weapon. 

Seeing other people run and not participating is excruciating, especially the event that initially plan to take part in. Anyhow, the decision has made for myself, and I just have to accept.

Not forgetting Berlin Marathon is happening too on the same date.

I can't express my feeling more than wishing everyone good luck, achieving the target if any, and have a really great run.

a once famous success kid giving encouragement





No comments:

Post a Comment